Welcome to Eagle Bank’s Journeys Club reserved especially for our customers 60 or over.
Club members enjoy:
- Camaraderie with others that share your lifestyle
- Regional, national, and international travel opportunities
- Discounted senior travel
- As well as financial advantages and security benefits
How to Enroll
Membership requires that you are 60+ and maintain a qualifying balance in a Journeys Club Checking account. If you are 60 or better, Eagle Bank and Trust Company of Missouri’s Journeys is for you. To join, simply open a Club Checking Account!
Please call Vicki Pannebecker for more information at (314) 968-2200 in St. Louis County, (636) 931-3660 in Jefferson County, or you may click the link below to email her.
Journeys members enjoy
- $100 Minimum Balance ($5 monthly service fee on accounts under $100)
- No issue fee for cashier’s checks (4/month)
- No issue fee single-signature Traveler’s checks
- Free Notary service
- Free stop payments (2/month)
- Free internet banking
- Free bill-pay
- Free E-Statements
- No fee VISA Debit/ATM card PLUS 10 free foreign transactions or maximum $20.00 per month
- No annual fee VISA Card (with approval)
- $10 annual discount on any safe deposit box
- Use of bank conference room (1/month with approval based on availability, restrictions may apply)
- Travel discounts for members
- Members-only events & seminars
- Members-only drawings for trip gift certificate
- Quarterly Newsletter
Journeys NOW members enjoy
- $1,000 Minimum Balance ($5 monthly service fee and monthly interest forfeited on accounts under $1,000)
Receive all the above PLUS
- Current Interest Rate on Your Balance
- Free Personal Checks
Journeys Club Calendar Updated August 2013
Registration required for all events. Please call Vicki Pannebecker for more information. In St. Louis County, call (314) 968-2200. In Jefferson County, call (636) 931-3660. Or you may click here to email her.
|September 3-6, 2014||Mystery Trip||With all the great activites this trip is sure to amaze you! Join us for a great mystery and lots of fun.||$589 pp/dbl Call to check availability||Flyer|
|Sept 25-Oct 3, 2014||Columbia River Cruise||The Island Spirit carries only 32 passengers and cruises where the big ships cannot go. This cruise will be up close and personal with nature.||1 Cabin available call today||Flyer|
|October 16-19, 2014||New River Train||See the fall beauty of the New River Gorge onboard classic restored passenger rail cars. Tour includes motorcoach, sternwheeler, New River Train, Hinton Fall Festival and much more.||$830 pp/double Call to check availability||Flyer|
|December 9, 2014||Christmas in Hannibal||Enjoy a presentation of "A Shepherd's Tale" at the Planter's Barn Theater. Lunch at Hannibal Country Club. Tour some of Hannibal's beautiful B & Bs, decorated for the holiday season.||$79 per person.||Flyer|
|December 29 - January 2, 2014||Rose Parade & New Year’s Extravaganza||Experience the excitement of how floats are built and watch the Rose Parade from VIP seats. Ring in 2015 at a Monte Carlo style party with dinner and dancing.||$2710 pp/double||Flyer|
|January 31 - February 8, 2014||Eastern Caribbean Cruise||During our 3 days at sea you can enjoy all the super amenities of Royal Caribbean’s new ship Allure of the Seas. Ports of call include: Nassau, St. Thomas and St. Maarten.||Varies by Cabin||Flyer|
Journeys Club Newsletter
The Journeys Club newsletter is published periodically by Eagle Bank and Trust Company of Missouri for the benefit of our club members.
Click the links below to download the current issue of the Journeys Club newsletter. Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader®.