Welcome to Eagle Bank’s Journeys Club reserved especially for our customers 60 or over.
Club members enjoy:
- Camaraderie with others that share your lifestyle
- Regional, national, and international travel opportunities
- Discounted senior travel
- As well as financial advantages and security benefits
How to Enroll
Membership requires that you are 60+ and maintain a qualifying balance in a Journeys Club Checking account. If you are 60 or better, Eagle Bank and Trust Company of Missouri’s Journeys is for you. To join, simply open a Club Checking Account!
Please call Vicki Pannebecker for more information at (314) 968-2200 in St. Louis County, (636) 931-3660 in Jefferson County, or you may click the link below to email her.
Journeys members enjoy
- $100 Minimum Balance ($5 monthly service fee on accounts under $100)
- No issue fee for cashier’s checks (4/month)
- No issue fee single-signature Traveler’s checks
- Free Notary service
- Free stop payments (2/month)
- Free internet banking
- Free bill-pay
- Free E-Statements
- No fee VISA Debit/ATM card PLUS 10 free foreign transactions or maximum $20.00 per month
- No annual fee VISA Card (with approval)
- $10 annual discount on any safe deposit box
- Use of bank conference room (1/month with approval based on availability, restrictions may apply)
- Travel discounts for members
- Members-only events & seminars
- Members-only drawings for trip gift certificate
- Quarterly Newsletter
Journeys NOW members enjoy
- $1,000 Minimum Balance ($5 monthly service fee and monthly interest forfeited on accounts under $1,000)
Receive all the above PLUS
- Current Interest Rate on Your Balance
- Free Personal Checks
Journeys Club Calendar Updated August 2013
Registration required for all events. Please call Vicki Pannebecker for more information. In St. Louis County, call (314) 968-2200. In Jefferson County, call (636) 931-3660. Or you may click here to email her.
|October 9, 2013||Day of Mystery||Want to add a little mystery to your day? Join us for a fun, historical, educational and sweet day trip. *Must be able to walk on your own or with a cane.||$78 / $88||Flyer|
|October 24, 2013||Cruise Preview||Captain Jeff Behrens will present the highlights of cruising on his small ship on the Columbia and Snake Rivers. Our cruise through OR & WA is scheduled for October 2014. Contact Vicki for details.||Free|
|December 11, 2013||Christmas on the Hill||Our favorite Hill guide, Joe DeGregorio, will delight us with Italian Christmas traditions. Musical concert, lunch at LoRusso’s and shopping time are included||$79 / $89||Flyer|
|March 17-31, 2014||China||Experience the history, culture and people of China. Visit the many wonderful highlights of Beijing, Xi’an, Chongqing and Shanghai plus a Yangtze River Cruise. Last date for reservations is Sept 20th. Contact Vicki ASAP for reservations and questions.||$5059 pp/double||Flyer|
|May 2-4, 2014||Nashville Music City||Experience the history and glamor of The Music City. Visit RCA Studio B, Country Music Hall of Fame, Grand Ole Opry and much more.||$670 pp/double||Flyer|
|June 2014||Mt. Rushmore & Blackhills||Mt Rushmore, Black Hills, Wildlife Loop Rd, Dead¬wood and Crazy Horse Memorial will all be explored on this journey. More details coming soon.|
|August 2014||Cards & Cubs in Chicago||More information after MLB releases 2014 schedule.|
|October 16-19, 2014||New River Train||See the fall beauty of the New River Gorge onboard classic restored passenger rail cars. Tour includes mo¬torcoach, sternwheeler, New River Train, Hinton Fall Festival and much more.||$830 pp/double||Flyer|
Journeys Club Newsletter
The Journeys Club newsletter is published periodically by Eagle Bank and Trust Company of Missouri for the benefit of our club members.
Click the links below to download the current issue of the Journeys Club newsletter. Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader®.