Welcome to Eagle Bank’s Journeys Club reserved especially for our customers 60 or over.
Club members enjoy:
- Camaraderie with others that share your lifestyle
- Regional, national, and international travel opportunities
- Discounted senior travel
- As well as financial advantages and security benefits
How to Enroll
Membership requires that you are 60+ and maintain a qualifying balance in a Journeys Club Checking account. If you are 60 or better, Eagle Bank and Trust Company of Missouri’s Journeys is for you. To join, simply open a Club Checking Account!
Please call Vicki Pannebecker for more information at (314) 968-2200 in St. Louis County, (636) 931-3660 in Jefferson County, or you may click the link below to email her.
Journeys members enjoy
- $100 Minimum Balance ($5 monthly service fee on accounts under $100)
- No issue fee for cashier’s checks (4/month)
- No issue fee single-signature Traveler’s checks
- Free Notary service
- Free stop payments (2/month)
- Free internet banking
- Free bill-pay
- Free E-Statements
- No fee VISA Debit/ATM card PLUS 10 free foreign transactions or maximum $20.00 per month
- No annual fee VISA Card (with approval)
- $10 annual discount on any safe deposit box
- Use of bank conference room (1/month with approval based on availability, restrictions may apply)
- Travel discounts for members
- Members-only events & seminars
- Members-only drawings for trip gift certificate
- Quarterly Newsletter
Journeys NOW members enjoy
- $1,000 Minimum Balance ($5 monthly service fee and monthly interest forfeited on accounts under $1,000)
Receive all the above PLUS
- Current Interest Rate on Your Balance
- Free Personal Checks
Journeys Club Calendar Updated August 2013
Registration required for all events. Please call Vicki Pannebecker for more information. In St. Louis County, call (314) 968-2200. In Jefferson County, call (636) 931-3660. Or you may click here to email her.
|December 9, 2014||Christmas in Hannibal||Performance of Shepherd's Tale at the Planter's Barn Theater. Private tours of B & Bs decorated for the holidays. Lunch at Hannibal Country Club.||SOLD OUT||Flyer|
|December 12, 2014||Christmas in Hannibal (Second Date)||Performance of Shepherd's Tale at the Planter's Barn Theater. Private tours of B & Bs decorated for the holidays. Lunch at Hannibal Country Club.||$79/person||Flyer|
|December 29, 2014 - January 2, 2015||Rose Parade & New Year’s Extravaganza||Experience the excitement of how floats are built and watch the Rose Parade from VIP seats. Ring in 2015 at a Monte Carlo style party with dinner and dancing.||$2710 pp/double||Flyer|
|March 6, 2015||Morning Movie||Enjoy a first-run movie and your favorite movie snacks. More information coming soon.||$1/$11|
|March 15-22, 2015||Winter Get-Away Cruise||Oceania Cruises offer a luxurious yet casual atmosphere, hands-on enrichment programs and gourmet restaurants. Overnight & touring in Miami, four ports-of-call and two days at sea.||Price varies by cabin||Flyer|
|April 27-30, 2015||Churchill Downs||Tour Churchill Downs Museum. Enjoy lunch and the excitement of the race from our Skye Terrace seats. Tours of Historic Old Louisville and Locust Grove and more are included in this rousing trip.||$785 pp/double||Flyer|
|June 14-20, 2015||New Orleans||Enjoy a guided tour and free time in New Orleans. Visit a Louisiana Plantation, relax on a Riverboat cruise and explore the National World War II museum.||$574 pp/double||Flyer|
|September 20-28, 2015||Canyonlands of Southern Utah||Visit some of America's most beautiful National Parks. Bryce Canyon, Capitol Reef, Canyonlands, Grand Canyon and Zion National Parks are just a few of the exciting highlights of this spectacular trip. More details will be available soon.||$2559 pp/double||Flyer|
|October 21-31, 2015||European Hideaways||We return to the beautiful Oceania Riviera for a Mediterranean cruise, starting in Barcelona and ending in Rome. Our stops will include the countries of Spain, France, Monaco and Italy. Ask Vicki for a brochure.||Price varies by cabin|
Journeys Club Newsletter
The Journeys Club newsletter is published periodically by Eagle Bank and Trust Company of Missouri for the benefit of our club members.
Click the links below to download the current issue of the Journeys Club newsletter. Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader®.